Continuing my journey battling this extreme disease. Documenting improvements since last visit to Univ of Utah at end of March ’12. Also, medication changes and treatment changes:
- Immunosuppressant: Cyclosporin (continuing)
- Reduce bleach in bath to every other day.
- Topical ointments: protopic, triamcinolone, desonide, fluocinonide (continuing)
- Muciprocin inside ear, nose, and on open wounds on body (continuing)
- Stop Keflex (was on Keflex first 10 days each month, 500mg x4 per day).
- Creams: vanicream, CeraVe (continuing)
- Bath: Robathol, salt
- UV Light treatment: sitting in shade outside
- Vitamins: Calcium, Vitamin D3
Appointment (thinktank session) with Dr. Gleich, 7/20/12 appointment